- The athlete must produce slight back rotation and 720 degrees of twist around the longitudinal axis.
- 360 to back
- Back tuck
- 360 to back, 360 to feet
- 450 to back, 270 to feet
- Cork 720 on a throw mat
- Cork 720
- Athlete sets to much flip and becomes inverted.
- Athlete travels on the trampoline.
- 360 to back drop. Extend the body longer on the take off.
- Keep the center of gravity over the base of support.
- THE HIPS SHOULD NOT GO PASS HORIZONTAL.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.